We had a blast this year at Echo with Richards family!
 |
| Twinners! Benson and Jace. Kamry and I have really good taste :) or I'm really good at copying Kamry's good taste even when I don't realize I am! |
 |
| Tube ride! Hopefully next year he will like the tube a little more. This year he didn't love it, didn't hate it (as long as either mom or dad was with him). |
 |
| This was Benson's favorite tube. It didn't get him wet so he loved just floating around the water in it relaxing and getting a tan. |
Of Course it wouldn't be Echo without a few air chairing pictures!
 |
| Somehow Richard ALWAYS takes a picture of me every year letting go of the rope. I promise, I'm not that big of a wimp. Sometimes when you're air chairing, you just KNOW you are gonna fall and there is no way out of it. Might as well give up and land gracefully :) |
 |
| Robbie and Cammie |
_IndCF.jpg) |
| Just chillin with grandpa Low (except you can't really "chill" when you are wearing an uncomfortable life jacket) |
_lev_4x6.jpg) |
| Still loving the car raft |
Can't wait until next summer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment