One of my best friend's came all the way to Edmonton to visit. We had a blast! We mostly just stayed home and chatted and crocheted, but that's what best friends do, you don't have to go do anything special, it is just special spending time together. Anyways, the best part of it all is that we paid for her trip through our little Skip to my Loop crochet business! We have decided that we should put our money from the business to good use more often :)
 |
| What are those you might ask? Shoes! We made the sole and everything by ourselves! They aren't the cutest, but we were proud of them and decided we could have lived in pioneer times and made shoes :) NOT |
 |
| The Northern lights were really bright one night. Sof and I had a fun time looking out the window at them. I'd never actually seen them in the 3 years I'd lived here so that was special for me too! |
No comments:
Post a Comment