Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Springtime

With some late winter storms, it was just too cold and snowy to go outside.  Thank goodness for electronic devices for those breaks that mommy needed during the days of being cooped up inside.


Boys went through a stage, Luke in particular, where they would double up on a bed at night.  Almost every night for several weeks we would find Luke in Mason or Thomas' bed.  I guess he just did not like having his bed opposite to both Thomas and Mason.


 Someone always has to try and crack a funny smile.


 Benson is really good at finding Easter eggs.  Last year, the boys would only pick eggs in their colors, but color doesn't matter to Benson!


1 comment:

  1. I love that you got the picture of the boys sleeping together! So cute.
    It'll help remind them when they're older that they love each other :)
    From the time I started reading your blog until February of this year I really didn't understand what you had gone through. I still don't entirely but my son has been diagnosed with neuroblastoma at 5. I don't know how you did it with your husband in residency/medical school. I don't know how I do it with working full time and putting my husband through school!

    ReplyDelete