The human body is amazing! So fun you took pictures at each stage. I love that you look almost identical in every picture, except the growing belly. :)
Love the pictures. Fun to see the stages and also to see the comparison of the two pregnancies. Jaden said the same thing when he saw your 34 week triplet photo, the human body really is amazing! Best of luck tomorrow. We're all praying for you.
This is Emily's friend Becky. You are so beautiful! You are totally amazing. I have loved following your incredible journey. Good luck tomorrow. Lots of prayers for you and your growing family.
The human body is amazing! So fun you took pictures at each stage. I love that you look almost identical in every picture, except the growing belly. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. Fun to see the stages and also to see the comparison of the two pregnancies. Jaden said the same thing when he saw your 34 week triplet photo, the human body really is amazing! Best of luck tomorrow. We're all praying for you.
ReplyDeleteThis is Emily's friend Becky. You are so beautiful! You are totally amazing. I have loved following your incredible journey. Good luck tomorrow. Lots of prayers for you and your growing family.
ReplyDeleteWahoo Leslo! Those are awesome pictures -- you look great! So excited to meet the 3 Amigos.Good luck today!
ReplyDelete