With just 3 adults, the documenting and updates may not be as often.
The babies will have treatments (lasers, cryotherapy, etc) tomorrow.
A followup Thursday morning before flying back home.
This is the only picture from their travels today.
Squishing in an elevator. :)
Hi Leslie, we were also at the hospital today, but were at the eye clinic my daughter Lauren is also bilateral. She is five now. I hope all went well with your little ones . we had a good checkup and will be flying home to Alberta tomorrow too. Take care and hug all your kids tight.
ReplyDeleteHey I know you probably don't see every comment but I thought this would make flying WAY easier. Its called a flyebaby. Here is the link to see it. Let me know On my blog if you cant access the link and I will try and find another one. Praying for all the boys and of course you two as well!!
ReplyDeletehttps://flyebaby.com/pictures/