Thomas was supposed to take the car seat test tonight also, but when Mason failed, the nurses decided to hold off on his test and see what the dr suggests in the morning. He tends to set the alarms off on his monitor more frequently than his brothers... But I think it is cuz he likes to hold his breath a lot when he stretches. But there is a chance he may not pass either.
Anyways, I am disappointed but rich keeps pointing out to me that we just want them to be safe and healthy. And they are all so healthy! We have been so blessed with getting them here safely, it shouldn't matter if they don't get to come home for a few more days. I guess I am just getting a little worn out having to split my time at home and the hospital, and I now feel well enough to want them home. I really want to get them on the same schedule and start life. It just isn't plausible when they at in the hospital as one nurse can't feed all 3 at the same time -and she doesn't want them all on the same schedule because a it is harder for her. So we will hang on for a few more days and hope that they can all be home by the end of the week.
sorry about all this! sounds frustrating and I can imagine you're pretty worn out! sorry! Hopefully they pass soon for you :)
ReplyDeleteHang in there leslo! I know this can't be fun, and it's good you are trying to remember the positives. :). Christmas is just a day for other people to celebrate. When the triplets are all at home you will have your very own monumental celebration!
ReplyDeleteMeep. Hang in there, Les!! <3
ReplyDeleteThey will all be home soon. So soon. That is a lot to juggle between hospital and home. I get the feeling you are going to get very good at juggling a lot!!! Whether you like it or not!! I am just so happy that everything is going so well for them all. Plus, if it was one baby you would still be pregnant for like 3 weeks! Think about that?! ;) Merry Christmas Leslie!!
ReplyDelete