Thursday, January 22, 2015

Angel Ally

From Leslie:

We have met some pretty amazing kids and families on our cancer journey.  Allyson is one of the bravest little girls around.  My heart is so heavy... sweet Allyson returned to heaven last night after a courageous battle with Leukemia and Downs Syndrome.

I had the honor of seeing her just 2 nights ago. There was such a feeling of peace and love surrounding her, in her hospital room.  I feel it a blessing that I had the chance to meet such a special little girl.  She has touched so many lives, including ours.  Her little body suffered so much.  She has the most loving family who is going to miss her dearly.



This picture was taken back in December on one of our visits with Ally.  

Her family isn't soliciting for donations, but with a burden so heavy, I know they would appreciate any support we can give them.  Financially or in prayers of comfort and peace.  To read more about their story, you can follow the link below by clicking on her picture.


From Ally's family:
Allyson Victoria Sherlock passed away in the early morning hours of Thursday January 22nd in the arms of her mother and surrounded by love from her father Matthew, and older brother Gordon. 

Allyson beat cancer twice.

She brought joy to the world with her bright smile and infectious laugh. 

She inspired those around her each day with her strength of Spirit.

She was, and will always be, a blessing to us all.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful little girl! I will keep her family in my prayers. <3

    ReplyDelete